Dendyn Dynasties Dendyn Dynasties

You done me proud. :nod:

Trust you to upstage me so soon, man. The hunter has become the hunted, huh? Well, I guess I should consider this a challenge! Now that you're a NewGrounds boy, we have one more competition ground, but Jesus, do you already have a headstart. Oh well, at least I beat you to the front page. XD Well done on Number One, too!

As for Dendyn itself:
I gave you a nine for graphics. One point subtracted for using manga and not trying to find your own 'look' as much as you could.
Style, ten. It's a lot of fun to watch, and in my opinion, a significant improvement over the previous version.
Sound, six. The six points are for the melody, the lack of four points for the quality and the fact that it's midi. :p
Eight for violence. That is to say, I subtracted one point for the lack of blood and another for the lack of guts!
Interactivity, bah. They shouldn't even HAVE that field in Movies.
Humour, one. I never laughed at it. One point because it still made me smile.

MC Hawking: Music Video MC Hawking: Music Video

I belly-laughed!

Don't know why, but I found this really, really funny. I gave you a ten for style because I was impressed not only with the amusing pseudo- camera techniques, but also because you really seemed to nail the 'comic book' look. And best of all, it was funny! Well done.

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

Excellent, as usual...

Just what we've come to expect from the madness series. And just when I thought you couldn't get any better than Madness Apotheosis...